Happy Friday the 13th! Creeeppyyy!! If you see a black cat…run!
We are back to another Fun Facts Friday which I haven’t done for two weeks. oops! Here we go:
1. Insidious Chapter 2 comes out today….my fiancé hates scary movies. I love them. I find them exhilarating. However, I tend to not sleep for a few nights after…..that’s a problem.
2. I recently bought Peanut Butter and Co’s The Bees Knees peanut butter. I can’t stop eating it. Sometimes, I dunk a spoon in the container and
rub it all over my face just eat it. I made Peanut Butter Fingers No Bake Oatmeal Nut Butter Balls with it and almond butter. I ate them all in 4 days. Thank you, Julie!
3. 6 mile runs have been my best friend lately. I do it every other day or so. Depending on whether or not it was leg day hahaha. I averaged an 8:31 pace which isn’t bad. But not good. Not me at least. It was one of those annoying days where no matter which way I turned, the wind was constantly blowing against me. 4. I have a confession…..I’m addicted to something. And I can’t stop. It’s The Good Wife. It’s so so so so good. I have a family of lawyers. My Papa, Father, Uncles, and recently my sister. I’ve always been interested in the law. Maybe in 10 years I’ll go back to school. We’ll see! BUT I’ve watched almost 2 seasons in a week. I have a problem. This show is awesome. It’s amazing and the story is just so great. You have to watch it from the beginning. Oh and Cary? Yes. source
5. My cat has always been cuddly. He is so loving and lays on my chest whenever he sees an opening. So funny. Lately, he’s been extra cuddly and I am not complaining. He becomes little spoon when my fiancé leaves for work in the morning. It’s hilarious.
6. It’s going to be only 59 degrees today. Compared to 98 Tuesday?? I’m so happy. Fall is just the best. I made a banana pumpkin bread yesterday and the smell was just heavenly. If you want the recipe I will post it later.
7. I miss my family. I wish they would come visit. Not a fun fact. Sorry for the heartfelt “fact”. It gets lonely up here when no one from either side of the family wants to come see us.
8. On a lighter note, my fiancé is coaching a boys soccer team. It’s hilarious. I go to practice with him once a week and he’s just started having games on the weekend. The kids are funny and I wish I was that young with endless amounts of energy again!
9. I can french braid my own hair. I know it’s not unusual but a lot of people at my gym always ask when I braid my hair for a workout. Usually they’re amazed.
10. Happy Friday, everyone!
What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun?
I am going out of town with my other half for a soccer tournament. WOO.